Susan Lasky Productivity & ADHD Solutions
Help for the Overworked, Overwhelmed or Disorganized
I look forward to helping you to become more productive and less stressed. You CAN stop the struggle, get out of your own way and get things done.
Learn practical strategies that work with the way YOU think. This is especially critical if you have ADD/ADHD, are smart but have executive function challenges, or are just a lot better at coming up with ideas than you are at getting them accomplished!
Discover new ways to self-motivate and take control of your time, priorities, paperwork, projects, attitude, space and stuff. Together, we’ll explore strategies to clarify and accomplish your goals, reduce stress, renew energy and transform the way you think, work and live!
Here's to an easier, more productive and fulfilling life,
- IF WE HAVE NOT YET SPOKEN, scroll down this page to the box Free Initial Conversation to reserve a convenient time for our no-cost, no-obligation introductory phone session. (You'll be asked your time zone, so there won't be any confusion!) Coaching sessions are by your choice of phone or Zoom. NOTE: My clients are primarily adults (entrepreneurs, professionals, creatives, etc.), along with some highly-motivated college/grad students. I suggest you read the next paragraph on pricing prior to scheduling. Available times for scheduling Initial Conversations are very limited. There are occasional cancellations, so If you need to speak sooner, send an email to Susan@SusanLasky.com and I'll notify you if there is an opening.
- PRICING: Coaching requires an investment of your time, energy and resources. The skills you learn will save you time and effort, improve relationships (with others and yourself!) and help you to clarify and achieve your goals, whether personal or career. Sign up for a single session consult or a package of 4- or 12- sessions, which includes targeted handouts and between-session support to maximize your experience. Four-session packages range from $650 - $1200, or save some money and gain extended accountability (and more time to internalize a different way of thinking) with a 3-4 month 12-session commitment, ranging from $1850 - $2695.
- TO SIGN UP for a NEW Coaching Package or Single Session, click here to see your options. Select an individual session or coaching package based on your preferred number of sessions and length.
- To prepay via credit card: You'll be asked for secure payment information, then given a Booking Code to use when scheduling either recurring or individual appointments. I will send you some helpful Getting Started forms to expedite our work.
- Or prepay via check, Venmo (@susanklasky) or Zelle/Chase QuickPay (email@example.com). You will be sent your Booking Code and the Getting Started forms.
- Note: The cost of coaching (your time, effort and money) is an investment in your future. It is not usually covered by medical insurance, but you can check with your carrier as there are occasional exceptions (sometimes a doctor's prescription helps). FSA (flexible spending accounts) are more likely to cover coaching. Some companies will pay for coaching as a professional development benefit, and some self-employed clients take it as a business deduction on their taxes (ask your accountant!).
- TO SCHEDULE your already PREPAID Sessions:
- Click on the aqua Redeem Package button below, if using your Booking Code or email.
- Or choose the Prepaid Coaching Package box below, then select the appropriate session length.
- You'll be asked your time zone and taken to the Scheduling Calendar to select convenient days and times for our appointments.
- If the available times do not fit your schedule, send an email to Susan@SusanLasky.com with YOUR availability (convert to Eastern/New York time!) and I may be able to accommodate.
- It is better to schedule ALL of your sessions in advance. You are less likely to forget to book them, and you will have a better choice of available days and times. Don't worry about booking too far into the future. If circumstances change, you can reschedule appointments up to 24 hours in advance.
- It is your choice whether you want to schedule these sessions weekly, or even more frequently, which is great for accountability and supports project completion. Or you might prefer every other week, to have time to absorb concepts, implement and practice strategies.
- You will be sent reminder notices 48-hours and 2-hours before each session.
- TO DISCUSS creating a customized, video-based Group Workshop, Group Training or Seminar, either send an email to Susan@SusanLasky.com or schedule an Initial Conversation.
- If you have any QUESTIONS:
- Text: 914-320-5008
- Phone: 914-373-4787
Special needs or requests? We can discuss them!